C'mon people, it's wet and cold at the moment and I am bored. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. This jumbo cartridge can propel 405gr Berger solids at 3200+ FPS. It has an Expiration Date. You may not reproduce original text or photos without advanced permission in writing. Plenty. _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', '.accurateshooter.com']); Perhaps a #1 expert can tell us whether the hole for the stock bolt was larger in the early ones. 700 hubel express. When enquiring about range day and can a 14 year old participate I was asked what chambering.I had to put .585 Hubel Express.I could not help myself, .22 winchester .22hornet .222 .243 7mm rem mag cbc 12g, it definitely would not be like owning a blackpowder cannon, “If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. Always love reading about the big bores!! 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; Re: 585 Hubel Express. If you've followed our work in the 12ga FH thread you've seen some info our 585 HE cartridge and its development and testing. Enjoy, Ed here- Mitch has fired some cases 6 smaller cases at pressures needed The All-American Double Rifle, GOLmatic WERKZEUGMASCHINEN - Waffen Prechtl - Jagdwaffen Sportwaffen - MAUSER Magnum, Lead Bullets | Cast Bullet Loads | 223 | Reloading | Hot Girl at Customcastbullets.com, Wildcat Brass, Custom Brass, Custom Headstamped Brass, and bullets, Hambrusch Hunting Weapons - Jagdwaffen Ferlach - Used Guns - Barrels - Gebrauchtwaffen, https://ss.globalrescue.com/partner/africahunting/, Wanted : Savage Arms 110 Lightweight Hunter -Lefthand-system in .223. About Us. Creedmorematch ,it was actually Water Buffalo in Australia which is alot cheaper to hunt than Cape Buffalo, and iam told by those that have hunted both ,can be harder to kill ,but not as aggressive as the Cape buffalo . I can`t find an email directly to them. For which I really thank Bertrams.Ed. The 38″ barrel is screwed on to a two-inch round .50 Cal Action from BAT Machine. We are able to manufacture brass cartridges for any firearm, from vintage to … Paul has been interested in extreme long-range (ELR) shooting for quite some time, but the King of 2 Miles (KO2M) event this fall at Raton, NM really brought things into focus for Paul. 600 overkill. Our buddy Paul Phillips is an outstanding shooter who has competed with the U.S. National Team and is currently a member of the U.S. Rifle Team F-TR. With 40 inch barrel 416 HSM ,475 gr, get 3650, over 13,000 ft lbs muzzle energy. 585 Hubel Express. Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush. The fatter the case like necking down BMG, which to get what I feel are the right proportions would have to be longer, means that to keep gentle harmonics the gun has to be so heavy it wpild be two man carry.The right harmonics will keep the groups tight, consistent. Would that not make things simpler? I though it was the Number 585 express to some suburb in the States called Hubel. The G1 BC of these prototype solids is a stunning 1.09. After his experience at the King of 2 Miles event, Paul decided he needed his own world-class rifle for the ultra-long-range game. Is the quality of loading components used for this caliber up to the standards of the more commonly used smaller cartridges? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Paul Phillips Crowned 2019 King of 2 Miles in New Mexico, Shooting Superstars Go Antelope Hunting in New Mexico, Paul Phillips Wins NRA Extreme Long Range Championship, Go Big or Go Home — Reloading .416 Barrett with 50 BMG Press, http://www.lethalprecisionarms.com/indefinita.html, http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f116/lets-talk-about-2-mile-cartridges-174178/index3.html, Barney Lawton, Action-Builder and Barrel-Maker, Loses Fight with Cancer, Sunday GunDay: Glen Zediker 1959 – 2020, In Memoriam, BYOB — Build Your Own Bench for Reloading — Free Plans. 700 jaguar subsonic. NRA Annual Meeting Today, October 24, in Tucson, Arizona, The 6mm Super LR — .243 Winchester Made Better, Walmart Removes Guns & Ammo Due to Fear of Looting and Riots, The Mother of All Muzzle Brake Tests — PRB’s Epic Research. 606 mammoth. Add to cart. ALL Bulletin content is copyrighted, © 2020 AccurateShooter.com. heading die makes heads little tougher. You are reaching a stage where you could easily neck down some 50 cal brass. Copyright © 2019. _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-6323545-2']); Hello Gents i fired my Ruger N01 585 Hubel Express last weekend ,first from the lead sled, to check the velocity of the loads which averaged around 2100 fps with 750 gr soft point ,recoil was no where near as bad as i thought, considering its a big round ! Stainless steel MRC PH action Stainless steel MRC PH action, bolt out with dummy round Finished rifle Video of the very first shooting from rifle Video of another shooting from rifle Woodleigh 750gr Weldcore bullet fired into water jugs It is nearly 8 lb with 3X scope and sling, so it must have been 6 or 7 when I weighed it several decades ago, rather than 5. Ie whether gentler harmonics or more violent. All rights reserved. Late Season Reminder — Replace Your Safe’s Keypad Battery! This is the part that travels down the barrel and out to strike the target. waiting to hear back from Noreen . they said the only barrels they make over 36" are 510.585, & 20mm. Less barrel heating…Ed. Mark Twain. And for the 2 mile shoot you have to be able to carry everything up there by yourself. JavaScript is disabled. The G1 BC of these prototype solids is a stunning 1.09. About Us. Thread starter myrifleisLapua; Start date Sep 24, 2013; Help Support Long Range Hunting : Join the LRH Team or . I've shot lots of 485gr GC at 2100 or so - about the same as the factory .458WM factory 500's. The first is the definition of the “Bullet” is just the projectile. View Profile View Forum Posts Cast Iron Join Date Mar 2006 Location Brinton, MI Posts 405 Post Thanks / … .585 Belted Hubel Express $ 9.73 ea..585 Belted Hubel Express quantity. Enjoy Life Now! JavaScript is disabled. A ballistically identical cartridge called the .585 African Express (Ralston) has been designed by Brad Ralston of South Africa. As I am the original owner, I  know that it has never been modified. The brass is suppose to be the same quality as cheytac brass . Bore is .585" same as 577NE. I don't really have a idea what to build such a monster on . Will try to post pics later today. The problem a lot of people have is finding quality reloading brass for the caliber they shoot. See http://www.lethalprecisionarms.com/indefinita.html Also http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f116/lets-talk-about-2-mile-cartridges-174178/index3.html. World's most popular community & resource for hunting in Africa. If you can should be great catridges. 585 HE --- Super Strong -- If you've followed our work in the 12ga FH thread you've seen our 585 HE cartridge and its development. Calibres, cartridges, ballistics tables and ammunition information. var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); var _gaq = _gaq || []; This jumbo cartridge can propel 405gr Berger solids at 3200+ FPS. .585 Hubel Express rifle built on MRC PH action by Mr. Wayne York, Oregunsmithing LLC More info and pictures at http://www.585he.cz by Bugman » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:49 am I though it was the Number 585 express to some suburb in the States called Hubel. times and primer pockets are still ok. Yes that’s 35 pounds NOT counting stock, scope, muzzle brake, and bipod. 585 hubel super magnum. Their ulr action would be ideal since it can be had with a cheytac bolt face . })(); To comment on a post, click Post Title or "Comment" Link. HERE is a video, 585 Hubel Express and water jugs - slow motion 750 gr with 155gr RE17, just a moderate load.....Ed YouTube. You must log in or register to reply here. This barreled action is now being sent to McMillan Group International for custom in-letting and a custom Big Mac Stock optimized for Extreme Long Range. 700 hubel. 585 hubel express short. I doubt it, because that would leave rather thin wood on either side. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. I'm the guy who helped spread the word about the 12ga From Hell, And a lot of other wild ass big bores and guns. 600 szecsei super express. ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? Share the post "Paul Phillips’ Really Big Rifle for Really Long Range…", Tags: .375 CheyTac, 405 grain Bullets, Bartlein Barrel, BAT action, Berger Bullets, K02M, Paul Phillips, The “375 Lethal Magnum” is based on the belted, Hubel 585HE case. Calibres, cartridges, ballistics tables and ammunition information. Going to see if pacnor can make a 1.6" diameter 585 barrel . The .585 Van Horn also offers similar ballistics with some variations in case dimensions. One we developed was my 585 Hubel Express, with good supply of cases, barrels of cases, barrels, and dies, along with lots of load testing data. A couple issues with the question. The few #1s ever done in 577, they had. This Bartlein barrel is chambered in .375 Lethal Magnum. Appreciate your info and feedback, I looked at some European websites to try and get info on the value of this particular Steyr. Since you had Bertram make your brass, do you have their contact info? Compliments of Lethal Precision Arms. More info on this gun, we did it for testing 416 HSM with a rebated rim, Here is experimental action for 416 HSM in a heavy, Return to Calibres, cartridges and ballistics. We are able to manufacture brass cartridges for any firearm, from vintage to … I feel that the extra working of the 700 jdj. Joined Dec 18, 2011 Messages 177. 585 hubel indiana. FYI these wildcats are based on the parent .585 Hubel Express (far left) and fit in the 1917 Enfield action and using a P-14 (303) bolt. GS CUSTOM BULLETS - 5871015SP022 Technical Data. Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc. We get concerns about recoil. when do we get these bullets, and how much apiece will they likely be? 36 posts • Page 2 of 2 • 1, 2. 620 van horn express. My ignorance has shown through and I stand corrected. This website subject to the terms & conditions listed in the 'Help' section. Shooting Australia. 585 Hubel Express. I bought it new the same month that the 1S became available in 45-70 ... whenever that was. My ignorance has shown through and I stand corrected. _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); Vol717 - I weighed my 1S just now. Stay tuned for more progress on this new ELR Beast for the next King of 2 Miles competition.”. This jumbo cartridge can propel 405gr Berger solids at 3200+ FPS. The case holds an easy 210 grains of powder and my .585 is 4 inch overall length, and is the maximum length you can put in a magazine. You must log in or register to reply here. Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc. You are using an out of date browser. It is a 3.27" long, belted straight case, with a .654" rim and belt diameter, and a base diameter ahead of the belt of .634".

Camila Mendes Favorite Color, How Is Arknights Reddit, Shadow Lake Fishing, Culture 3 Lyrics Saweetie, Moto E6 Battery, Pikesville Huck Finn,